For the foreseeable future all our classes are streamed live via Zoom.
The Online course is included with the virtual class, so you can review the materials before or after each lecture.
- Our classes start approximately every five weeks.
- Students are able to take the class two times if needed at no extra cost.
About the Course
- Course cost $1200
- 1500 practice questions (approx. 50 plus hours) to complete prior to class
- Live Lectures for both Business and Technical
- Maximum 35 new students per class
- Very High pass rate
- If for some reason you do not pass on the first try,
you are more than welcome to sit in on our class ONE more time free of charge
within 1 year of registering for class.
Our live classes include:
Lectures from a Licensed Contractor
Group Projects (Orlando)
Study Groups (Orlando)
Course is Geared Towards
- Out-of-State Contractors
- Those with good math backgrounds
- Lectures go for 50 mins. and breaks are taken at 10 mins. before each hour.
- Lunch is taken from 12 to 1 each day.
- The first 2 days of the class will be Business and Finance only.
- The next 4 days of class will be covering the Technical part of the test.
- Saturday is the Business course with instructor.
- See homepage for class dates.
- To register call us at 1-888-907-1153
- Don't wait too long! The sooner you start studying, the better off you will be when taking your exam.
- The exam is given on computer at a date and testing center of your choice.
We recommend that you schedule your Business Test first in Orlando or near your home right after
you take the course as the material is fresh in your mind.
This will give you the best chance of passing your exam on the first try.
- 8:00 to 4:00
Orlando Course Location (hotel location subject to change)
Aloft Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- 7950 Palm Parkway
- Orlando, FL, US 32836
- Phone: (407) 778-7600
- Hotel discounts are offered to our students if you make reservations 2 weeks or more in advance, but always check online pricing.
Cut off dates for student hotel discounts are as follows:The cut off day for the hotel discount is 7 days before class starts.
Call the actual hotel, not reservations."Don't wait until the last minute!"
If you are having trouble, please ask to speak with someone in sales.
Ask for Connie or Danielle.