About the Course
- Course cost $1200
- 1500 practice questions (approx. 50 plus hours) to complete prior to class
- Live Lectures for both Business and Technical
- Maximum 35 new students per class
- Very High pass rate
- If for some reason you do not pass on the first try,
you are more than welcome to sit in on our class ONE more time free of charge
within 1 year of registering for class.
Our live classes include:
Lectures from a Licensed Contractor
Group Projects (Orlando)
Study Groups (Orlando)
Course is Geared Towards
- Out-of-State Contractors
- those with good math backgrounds
- Lectures go for 50 mins. and breaks are taken at 10 mins. before each hour.
- Lunch is taken from 12 to 1 each day.
- The first 2 days of the class will be Business and Finance only.
- The next 4 days of class will be covering the Technical part of the test.
Monday and Tuesday is the Business course
Wednesday thru Saturday is the Technical course
with two additional days of student study groups on "Sunday and Monday"
After the June 2018 Exam, the state will give the exam on computer continuously
- Aug 6-13 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any time
- Oct 1-8 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any time
- Dec 3-10 with the GC Technical Test done on computer any time
- To register call us at 1-888-907-1153
- Don't wait to long! The sooner you start studying, the better off you will be when taking your exam.
- The exam is given on computer at a date and testing center of your choice.
We recommend that you schedule your Business Test near your home on the Monday
after you take the Technical Test. This will give you have the whole weekend to study before your exam.
Class hoursBusiness starts on Monday
Technical starts on Wednesday
- Monday 8am to 6pm (Long Day)
- Tuesday 8am to 4pm
- Wednesday 8am to 6pm (Long Day)
- Thursday 8am to 4pm
- Friday 8am to 8pm (Extra Long Day)
- Saturday 8am to 1pm (Short Day ) No Lunch
- Sunday 8am to 6pm (Long Day) Students studying together as groups
- Monday 8am to 6pm (Long Day) Students studying together as groups
Orlando Course Location
- Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Lake Nona
- 6955 Lake Nona Boulevard
- Orlando, FL, US 32827
- Phone: (407) 888-9974
- Fifteen minutes south of the airport.
- Hotel discounts are offered to our students if you make reservations 2 weeks or more in advance.
Cut off dates for student hotel discounts are as follows:The cut off day for the hotel discount is 14 days before class starts.
Call the actual hotel, not reservations."Don't wait until the last minute!"
If you are having trouble, please ask to speak with someone in sales.
Ask for Connie or Danielle.