During the pandemic of COVID-19 we where forced to start teaching our classes virtually. We were surprised as to how well the students were doing with this format. We know some people are hesitant to do a virtual class but the truth is there is a lot of benefits to doing it this way.
- The Online course is included with the virtual class, so you can review the materials before or after each lecture.
- Our virtual classes start every five weeks
- There is no travel time.
- There is no hotel cost.
- There are no distractions in class.
- Students are able to take the class two times if needed at no extra cost
Virtual class dates:
Sept 18 Tech Day 2
Sept 25 Tech Day 3
Sept 26 Tech Day 4
Sept 30 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Oct 2 Business and Finance day 1
Oct 3 Business and Finance day 2
Oct 9 Holiday this weekend No class
Oct 16 Tech Day 1
Oct 23 Tech Day 2
Oct 30 Tech Day 3
Oct 31 Tech Day 4
Nov 4 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Nov 6 Business and Finance day 1
Nov 7 Business and Finance day 2
Nov 13 Tech Day 1
Nov 20 Tech Day 2
Nov 27 Holiday this weekend No class
Dec 4 Tech Day 3
Dec 5 Tech Day 4
Dec 9 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Dec 11 Business and Finance day 1
Dec 12 Business and Finance day 2
$400 off of the live Business with Technical class, when purchased with a full set of highlighted and tabbed books.
If you are looking for a small class environment where you can get the help you may need and where all the students work together.
We have been helping students get their Florida contractors license for over 18 years.
Call us at
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
If at any time during your research phase you come across something that you don't quite understand, please give us of a call. We are always happy to help you.
Things to know before picking your contractor exam school.
1. If a school claims a pass rate of 99%, a red flag should go up.
2. If a school offers a 100% money back guarantee, read the fine print. There is normally a catch.
3. If a school is highlighting your books for free, then you will probably get what you paid for...
5. You are responsible for over 8,000 pages of material. You cannot learn that much material in 2 days.