We specialize with working with out-of-state contractors that can’t make it to Florida to attend a live in person class.
All our classes are streamed live via Zoom.
The Online course is included with the virtual class, so you can review the materials before or after each lecture.
- Our classes start approximately every five weeks.
- Students are able to take the class two times if needed at no extra cost
Virtual class dates:
No class Veterans Day weekend
Dec 3 Tech Day 3
Dec 4 Tech Day 4
Dec 8 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Dec 10 Business and Finance day 1
Dec 11 Business and Finance day 2
Jan 7 Tech Day 1
Jan 8 Tech Day 2
No class MLK Day weekend
Jan 21 Tech Day 3
Jan 22 Tech Day 4
Jan 26 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Jan 28 Business and Finance day 1
Jan 29 Business and Finance day 2
Feb 4 Tech Day 1
Feb 11 Tech Day 2
Feb 18 Tech Day 3
Feb 19 Tech Day 4
$300 off of the live Business with Technical class, when purchased with a full set of highlighted and tabbed books.
If you are looking for a small class environment where you can get the help you may need and where all the students work together.
We have been helping students get their Florida contractors license for over 18 years.
Call us at
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
If at any time during your research phase you come across something that you don't quite understand, please give us of a call. We are always happy to help you.
Things to know before picking your contractor exam school.
1. If a school claims a pass rate of 99%, a red flag should go up.
2. If a school offers a 100% money back guarantee, read the fine print. There is normally a catch.
3. If a school is highlighting your books for free, then you will probably get what you paid for...
5. You are responsible for over 8,000 pages of material. You cannot learn that much material in 2 days.