During the pandemic of COVID-19 we were forced to start teaching our classes virtually. We were surprised as to how well the students were doing with this format. We know some people are hesitant to do a virtual class but the truth is there are a lot of benefits to doing it this way.
- The Online course is included with the virtual class, so you can review the materials before or after each lecture.
- Our virtual classes start every five weeks
- There is no travel time.
- There is no hotel cost.
- There are no distractions in class.
- Students are able to take the class two times if needed at no extra cost
Virtual class dates:
No class Memorial Day weekend
Jun 4 Tech Day 3
Jun 5 Tech Day 4
Jun 9 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Jun 11 Business and Finance day 1
Jun 12 Business and Finance day 2
Jun 18 Tech Day 1
Jun 25 Tech Day 2
No class July 4 weekend
Jul 9 Tech Day 3
Jul 10 Tech Day 4
Jul 21 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Jul 23 Business and Finance day 1
Jul 24 Business and Finance day 2
Jul 30 Tech Day 1
Aug 6 Tech Day 2
Aug 13 Tech Day 3
Aug 14 Tech Day 4
Aug 18 Introduction at 7:00 pm
Aug 20 Business and Finance day 1
Aug 21 Business and Finance day 2
Aug 27 Tech Day 1
No class Labor Day weekend
Sep 10 Tech Day 2
Sep 17 Tech Day 3
Sep 18 Tech Day 4
$300 off of the live Business with Technical class, when purchased with a full set of highlighted and tabbed books.
If you are looking for a small class environment where you can get the help you may need and where all the students work together.
We have been helping students get their Florida contractors license for over 18 years.
Call us at
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to look at our website.
If at any time during your research phase you come across something that you don't quite understand, please give us of a call. We are always happy to help you.
Things to know before picking your contractor exam school.
1. If a school claims a pass rate of 99%, a red flag should go up.
2. If a school offers a 100% money back guarantee, read the fine print. There is normally a catch.
3. If a school is highlighting your books for free, then you will probably get what you paid for...
5. You are responsible for over 8,000 pages of material. You cannot learn that much material in 2 days.